To add your news, send it to Rita Witt, Bulletin Production Specialist by Monday at noon. No reply? Please email again! No access to email, fax to (913) 851-8220.
Our Bulletin staff reserves the right to edit contributions for space, content and spelling.
View Weekly Bulletin
Please view our weekly St. Michael the Archangel Bulletins by clicking on the the link:
Our Parish Bulletins
Requests to view past bulletins not posted here can be emailed to Rita Witt, Bulletin Production Specialist, at the Parish Office
Coffee and Donuts or Pancake Breakfast Sunday: A great week to spread information about your ministry.
Table Tents for Pancake Breakfast
Colorful, attractive table tents can draw people’s attention to an upcoming event or educate about an ongoing ministry.
We have floor easels and table easels available for your posters.
New Member Wine & Cheese
This is an event hosted by the Social Committee. New members are invited to come on a evening and meet with Fr. Brian and parishioners to learn more about our Parish. This is a great way to spread the word about your ministry. We ask that each ministry send a representative to meet new parishioners. We schedule New Member Wine & Cheese two times a year.
- If your group or ministry would like of a table after Mass or would like an announcement please contact Anita Smith at (913) 402-3908.
Ideas for marketing for A Table After Mass
- Announcements are limited to those activities with a volunteer-attended table in the narthex, and events pertaining to the entire parish as determined by the parish staff.
- A representative from your ministry attending the table after each Mass. This includes Saturday 5:00, Sunday 7:30, 9:00, 10:30 and 5:00 pm
- No more than four (4) groups may be in the narthex on any given weekend.
- On Donut Sundays (3 rd weekend of every month) tables are in the parish hall after 7:30, 9:00 and 10:30 am.
- Your cooperation is greatly appreciated as it helps us manage the chaos in the narthex.
- Create a postcard to distribute:
- Include basic information concerning your ministry with contact information or important dates
Mingle with the crowd and meet some new people. Face to face is always a great way to spread the word.
We have many ministries to accomodate, and planning ahead is essential in the coordination of many requests.