Volunteer Services League (VSL) is a parish-wide volunteer program that supports the St. Michael the Archangel student body, teachers and staff throughout the school-year.
Some great reasons to get involved with the VSL:
- Learn directly about our school through your hands-on experience in the classroom.
- See your student in a formal school setting, demonstrating your love and support.
- Give assistance to our remarkable faculty, who work diligently to advance our students.
- Get to know other school families better and make great friendships.
- Help make our school be the best it can be!
See the list below to find fulfilling ways to get involved at the St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School. (Please note, you must be VIRTUS trained in order to work within the school.)
For more information, please contact or Lara Neenan or Kris Townsend, VSL Coordinator 2014-2015.
Volunteer & Services League
Chair and Co-Chair Position
Faith – Promoting our Faith
Catholic Schools Week (CSW)
Go Forth to Serve
Prayers and Support
On-Site Volunteering - Working with Students During School Hours
Battle of the Books
Publications Division – Writing and Photography
Social Division – Helping with Social Events
Mom & Pops Tournament
Special Events - Once a Year “Happenings”
Trunk or Treat
8th Grade Graduation
Staff Assistance – Behind the Scenes Help at School
Box Tops and Labels
Health Room Aides
Art Work Display